Babymel Changing Bags are thoughfully designed to include integrated stroller straps. This handy feature is perfect for attaching your Babymel changing bag easily to your stroller, meaning your hands are free for juggling life with baby!
Follow the steps below or check out our handy instructional video to find out how to use them.
Here is our Burble Baby step-by-step guide to using the Babymel stroller straps:
1. You can find your integrated stroller straps at either end of your bag's long shoulder strap
2. Open up the velcro flap at the end of the shoulder strap and pull the velcro webbing completely through the ring at the top
3. Wrap the velcro webbing around your stroller handle
4. Insert the red strollerstrap tab back through the ring at the top and pull velcro webbing through
5. Seal down the velcro to close
6. Repeat this process again for the second strap