The new KeriKit Ivy Tan Multi-Functional Handbag / Changing Bag comes with an aura of class and sophistication.
This future classic comes in a beautiful cognac brown oil grain leather embossed with a crocodile print. She has all the functionality you should expect from KeriKit such as as the internal and external pockets and multiple bottle holders.
Ivy also comes with an integrated laptop sleeve, an umbrella pocket and a separate washable zip top shoe bag – perfect for the young woman on the go that needs a kitbag to change with her.
With multiple uses - a business bag, a gym tote, a changing bag, a hand bag - Ivy has you covered!
The bag includes:
- External front and back pockets for those quick reach items such as a phone or Dummy
- Two end pockets for your water bottle – keep hydrated!
- Multiple elasticated internal pockets for nappies, wipes and spare clothes
- Two internal bottle holders for your babies milk
- Waterproof lined zip pocket separate from the rest of your bag – for dirty nappies and those little accidents
- Internal zip pocket for medication and valuables
- washable and waterproof lined food bag
- Removable cross body strap with leather trim
- Phone holder
- Changing mat
KeriKit is the new luxury changing bag brand with fashion, quality and functionality all top of the list. Not only are they the epitome of luxury, they are also the most functional handbags available and will last you well beyond those early years of motherhood.
KeriKit bags are made using the finest Italian leathers in striking skins and colours. The exterior exudes luxury but on the inside functionality reigns! The innovative IRO (Internal Removable Organiser) is a handy little liner for the bag - which holds all your bits and bobs, be it baby bottles or water bottles, nappies or a laptop, clothes or trainers etc. It can also be removed to wipe clean or when no longer needed. Your KeriKit bag then returns to being a gorgeous oversized handbag that will last for years.
These bags cater for business women, mothers and any lady who knows a good bag when she sees one, and doesn’t want to conform to buying another ‘ordinary - run of the mill’ bag.