Breastfeed in confidence with the stylish Mamascarf
Feel confident and comfortable breastfeeding when you're out and about with the award winning breastfeeding Mamascarf / nursing cover from Mama Designs.
Particulary useful for those first few months when you're getting to grips with breastfeeding, or for use during baby's fussy days, the Mamascarf will help give you a little extra discreet coverage and confidence if you need it.
Designed by a breastfeeding mum for other mums, features of the Mamascarf breastfeeding scarf include:
- 100% cotton and machine washable at 30 degrees
- One size breastfeeding scarf fits all, suitable for any age baby
- Easy to use
- Stylish and looks like a scarf
- Maintain eye contact with your baby throughout the feed
- Less distraction for your baby
- Hidden pocket to store your breastpad
- Hides your post pregnancy tummy
- Perfect baby shower gift
- Place the scarf around your neck with the centre point at your tummy and the pocket on the inside.
- Tie the two ends of the scarf at the back of your neck. The larger you require it to be, the further to the end you need to tie it. Tie a double knot.
- Once your scarf is tied, loop your arm through the neck opening and pull the fabric around so the bulk of it is across your body and the scarf is tied across your back. (Right arm through to feed on the right or your left arm through to feed on the left side).
- Once the Mamascarf nursing cover is in place you can adjust your clothing as required, now you can slip your baby up and underneath and feed as normal ensuring you are holding your baby at all times. Pull the fabric around your baby for maximum support.
- The first time you use your Mamascarf try it on and tie it, do it at home with someone to help you.
- Make sure you have it tied tightly enough to provide you with some support, but not so tightly that you can’t move your baby should you need to.
- Keep it tied and you will be able to put it on quickly every time. You can do it with one hand whilst holding your baby.