Spacemasks the ultimate in interstellar relaxation!
Mama, we know what it's like! Is there ever any chance of grabbing some relaxation in our busy non-stop lives? Can you ever take 5? Is your work ever done? OK you may be lucky, but sods law, you grab an early night only to find yourself too restless to well, rest! Cue the fabulous Spacemasks Warming Eye-Mask!
Spacemasks are the game-changing eye masks designed to help you drift off. Quite different from an aeroplane eye mask, these jasmine-scented iterations heat up on contact with air and block out light for a peaceful night’s sleep. Sound good?
The beauty world is flooded with cooling creams designed to tighten and brighten tired eyes, so a self-heating eye mask that acts like a warm compress is a rare find. Working to ease tension and encourage circulation, these Spacemasks aid in calming you down and relaxing your mind.
Oxygen activates the cotton mask almost immediately to gently heat it up so that when pressed onto eyes (and secured with loops behind the ears), you experience a warm, soothing sensation along with the subtle scent of jasmine. The instructions recommend leaving the mask on for 15 minutes, and we defy you to part with it any sooner.
Use your Spacemask at the end of a long day. Spacemasks can help alleviate strain on the eyes caused by excessive screen staring, stress and headaches. Trust us, your eyes will thank you for the time to recover!
Join the Spacemask cult! Find out who is using them and some tips for more use over on our blog.
Features of the Spacemask include:
- There are 5 cute little foil pouches in each box.
- There are detailed instructions on the box and the pouches.
- The pouches have a best before date. (We doubt it will come to that.)
- Inside the pouch you will find the jasmine infused Spacemask.
- Now just place the Spacemask over your eyes and the loops over your ears.
- Recline and enjoy
- The heating process works by a thin layer of iron filings entwining with the oxygen molecules in the air.
- It is totally safe.
- The ever so relaxing jasmine is in a low concentration. So you can enjoy its fragrance without irritating the skin